Sales and Marketing Executive at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, an organization that deals in Telecommunications, Engineering, Energy and Logistics is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring as:
Sales and Marketing Executive
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns to promote products and services.
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare sales report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Manage the sales and marketing representatives in other regions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good network of prospective members and ability to close sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational, communication and selling skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all marketing activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Must be good looking, smart, intelligent, trendy and appealing.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the role as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Analyst at Pivotage Consulting
- Management Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Head, Retail Mass Market at Old Mutual Plc
- Senior Staff Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct at Baker Hughes
- Marketing Executive at Print Anything
- Sales Executive at Print Anything
- Sales Merchandizer/ Canvasser at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Head of Sales & Marketing (E-learning) at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)