Scheme Manager at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacancies below
The company is basically setting up from scratch and since majoring on outgrowers for supply of needed chicken for processing, the role of Scheme Manager is very crucial as the position makes assurance and management of the outgrowers farmers so as to achieve plant and off-takers’ needs.
Supervision, training and monitoring of all sub-personnel under:
- Pre-stocking office
- Post-stocking office
- Pre-culling office
- Liaising with all outgrowers scheme farm owners
- Preparation, and monitoring of farm input and outputs
- Establishing monitoring of standard communication channel for easy access to all farms
- Responsible for chicks stocks, feeds, vaccines and general needs of scheme farms.
- Inform producers adequately and in a timely fashion about changes and issues such as new or additional buyer requirements, quality concerns, price fluctuations, etc.
- Identify and address sensitive issues that, if not addressed could jeopardize the scheme and relationships.
- Establish trust between both parties and contribute to Outgrowers loyalty to the company.
- Achieve production targets and schedules
- Achieve quality and pricing parameters
- Put in place, liaising with the transport and logistics supervisor, a standard Procurement and logistics arrangements.
- Arrangement of regular meetings, trainings and inspections of the farms under the scheme.
- ensuring current government regulations concerning farm activities are complied with;
- ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations;
- monitoring animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets;
- maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them;
- applying health and safety standards across the outgrowers’ farms;
- protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity
QUALIFICATION: MBBS in veterinary medicine with a minimum of 5 years experience in poultry management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource/Admin Officer at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- Accounting Officer at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- QA/QC Supervisor at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- Know More About Perfect Works Integrated Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Poultry Farm Manager at CityFresh Integrated Farms Limited
- Rural Livelihoods Advisor at VSO
- Crop Farm Manager at Nakela Farms
- Senior Agricultural Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Crop Production - Agronomy Officer at CARE
- Resident Manager - Expatriate at Adexen