QA/QC Supervisor at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacancies below
The company is basically setting up from scratch and so the role of QA/QC supervisor is a must as the factory is an agro processing plant, it is therefore, a necessity for this role and the personnel will be responsiblefor the design, development and maintenance of electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability thereby providing for a smooth processing output.
- Designing, implementation, maintenance, and improvement on electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for industrial purposes.
- Operate computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and plant requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Provide technical assistance to plant personnel in the areas of high voltage distribution equipment and high voltage motors/generators
- Respond and provide technical assistance to electrical equipment problems within the company-owned facilities
- Issue repair reports at the conclusion of critical jobs for proper historical documentation
- Identify engineered resolutions to recurring electrical issues
- Improve plant/equipment reliability through historical trending and improved maintenance procedures.
- Lead and participate in Failure Analysis and Vulnerability studies.
- Execute equipment maintenance strategies (predictive and preventive)
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for generating and distribution of electric power as at when needed.
- Responsible for electrical faults diagnosis and troubleshooting on the plant and other plant equipments.
- Other duties or projects as assigned
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource/Admin Officer at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- Accounting Officer at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- Scheme Manager at Perfect Works Integrated Services Limited
- Know More About Perfect Works Integrated Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- CADD Instructor/ENGINEER – Customer Care (Instructor) at CADD Centre
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- Electronics Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Estate Surveyor /Valuer, Civil Engineer at Bode Adediji Partnership
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7