Business Development Associate at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Business Development Associate
- The business development associate will create and build client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects.
- This role assists in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/sponsors including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations and client presentations.
- This function will cut across all the companies within the Rossland group
- Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
- Assist in developing a budget and price estimate using standard models.
- Assist other business development associates in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, principal investigators and functional groups.
- Draft the narrative that ties the project components together and package and assist in presenting the proposal to the sponsoring agency.
- Communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group, i.e. clear details, critical timeframes and expectations.
- Collaborate with the operations finance group to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- Support other business development team members in the compilation of ‘Out of Scopes.
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND
- 5 years’ proven working experience in Business Development
- Good Communications skills
- Great Canvassing & Business development skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Can work under pressure
- Must a resident of Abuja.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send in their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Rossland Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Plan Specialist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Know More About Rossland Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fab Juice Bar
- Telemarketers at Herbary Cure
- Sales Executives at Icojon
- Technical Sales Executive (Corporate) at SENRI Limited
- Head, Business Development (Marine) at Alan & Grant
- Sales Official at Almond Technologies
- Software Sales and Marketing Officer at Uptitek Infotech Limited
- Senior Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited