Android Developer at Arca Payments Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Arca Payments Limited
Arca Payments Company Limited - ARCA was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
- Full stack developer handling both design (UI/UX) and code development for applications for devices powered by Android operating system.
The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors
- Obtain buy-in from leadership to secure resources for app development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience in Android Studio
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs
- Understand Android UI/UX design
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle with agile development framework
- Excellent documentation skills and use of collaboration tools.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience in the payment/ finance industry
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days.
- With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.
Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Arca Payments Limited career website on arcapayments.orangehrmlive.com to apply
- Know More About Arca Payments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Mobile Application Developer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Director of Product, Delivery Technology at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- User Experience Designer at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone