Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
The Management Information System (MIS) Executive is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing all computer-related activities within the organization. The incumbent will help determine the company’s information technology goals, and will be responsible for implementing computer systems to meet those goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and evaluating different technologies for enhancements or upgrades to servers, networks and other IT infrastructure equipment currently in place
- Identification, assessment and mitigation of risk in relation to software, hardware, system interfaces and connectivity
- Collecting data related to the necessary technological specification of each department
- Developing and analyzing computer systems that fit the required specifications
- Overseeing the maintenance of systems to make sure all departments are operating efficiently
- Plans an appropriate budget for software and hardware systems
- Supervises the purchase of the required systems
- Develops strategies that can be successfully used as the software and hardware systems are integrated into the organization
- Keeping current with the latest technologies and implementation processes to accomplish duties
- Analyzing IT systems and infrastructure to make recommendations for improvement and growth
- Maintenance of new software systems
- Managing risk for the protection of the organisation’s data and information
- Making sure that there is a balance between operational vs. economic costs of digital security systems.
- HND/BSc in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to survey the unique technological tasks and make the best decisions to achieve the specific goals of the organisation
- Ability to analyze problems and discover the best ways to solve them
- Communicate clearly to superiors and give understandable instruction to subordinates
- Experience and proficiency with a broad range of software and applications
- Experience managing fleets of devices, including mobile devices
- High comfort level with evaluating and selecting software and hardware for various applications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with position applied for as the subject of mail to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.