Senior Sales Manager (Laboratory Solutions) at Doheney Services Ltd
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
Senior Sales Manager (Laboratory Solutions)
- Closes and grows sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
- Implements Business Development plans by building corporate relationships with customers and the industry/market leaders.
- Utilizes sales and marketing tools to create brand awareness in the market.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing and direct interaction with business owners and managers.
- Negotiates with customers and clients on behalf of the company.
- Sources, logistics and supervises items delivery to customer site in good condition.
- Works with the engineering team to ensure customer project requirements are met in line with company set standards.
- Maintains records of customer communications and contact information as required.
- Makes technical presentations, webinars.
- Prepares responses to RFP (Request for proposals) and RFI (Request for information).
- Attends and participates in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Develops new marketing strategies to capture market channels with new clients.KPI’s
- Sales growth/ Revenue generated
- Sales Team Response Time
- Email Marketing Performance
- New Business acquisition and retention
- Product generation
- Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Error in Report generation
- Minimum of a first degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related course
- An MSc/MBA in a related field is an added advantage
- A minimum of 4years’ experience working in a related industry with at least 1 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the industry,
- Strong ICT Skills which includes but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Professionalism, integrity and commitment to working within the organization’s core values.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Doheney Services Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Laboratory (Technical Service Engineer) at Doheney Services Ltd
- Know More About Doheney Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager - Spare Parts at Simba Group
- Sales Administration Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Sales / Application Personnel at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Business Development Representative at Orodata
- Business Development Executive (L&D) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Relationship Manager - Payroll at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Sales Representative (Female) at First Katalyst Marketing
- Client Service Manager at First Katalyst Marketing