Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
Laboratory (Technical Service Engineer)
The Role: The successful candidate must be well versed in handling a wide range laboratory equipment.
He shall be responsible for the installation, qualification, maintenance, calibration, service and repair of Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS), Gas Chromatography (GC), UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, Colorimeters, PH meters, Viscometers, Balances, and sundry laboratory equipment.
- Ensure engineering documents are controlled through the Firm’s record management system. This would include but not limited to tender/contract documentation, quality control, library of standards/guidelines/specifications, inspection records, engineering drawings, registers and other records as directed.
- Assist in the development of Engineering Services training program and be responsible for the implementation of the program and its upkeep.
- Assist in the preparation of programs and estimates for engineering budgets.
- Be involved in the development of project designs and specifications.
- Be involved in quality verification of processes and materials.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of the progress of works and expenditure against budget allocations.
- Liaise with public utility providers, authorities and contractors where required and as directed.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, tender and contracts.
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks as may be required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org