Finance Manager at Lontor Nigeria
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lontor Nigeria
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the company
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters & Audit
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures
- Supervision of collection process
- Responsible for Budget and plans realization, update and follow ups
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines.
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company.
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Clients financial representative and other actors
- Responsible for all admin projects for the Group in Nigeria
- Contact review & assistance to Commercial Dept.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
Qualification and Abilities
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Confident/Good personality
- Convincing/salesman skill
- Peoples person have good interpersonal skills
- Should be a keen observer / listener
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Chartered Accountant / Masters degree in Finance
- He must have proven work experience in Nigeria, domain knowledge and expertise in financial management and corporate accounting with minimum 5 -7 years of experience in which 2-3 years should be in a similar position
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
- Know More About Lontor NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Chief Finance Officer at Alan & Grant
- Head of Accounts at Alan & Grant
- Financial Analyst at Agusto & Co.
- Accountant at Introit Consulting Limited
- Cashier at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Head of Finance at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Associate, Financial Management at Palladium Group
- Finance Advisor at ActionAid Nigeria