Maid/Nanny at SafeHaus- UK Nigeria
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: 17 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SafeHaus- UK Nigeria
SafeHaus-UK Nigeria is a service concierge that offers professional and secure access to qualified and professionally trained personnel to provide those home services you struggle to secure for your home or family.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Starting Date: Immediately
- Are you a nice, hardworking and presentable lady with good communications skills and excellent attention to detail? Honest, enthusiastic, very good with children and takes pride in their work?
- Would you like to work with a forward thinking company, who looks after both their staff and clients' well-being?
- We are currently recruiting for Maids/Nannies to work with our clients all over Nigeria. If you think the above description describes you, please
- Experience: at least 2 years experience
- Age Restrictions: None
Important Information for Candidates
- Work experience can also include experience within your family home, looking after neighbours’ children or church duties as well as actual work experience.
- Please provide 3 references phone and email details: 1 work-related referee, 1 character referee and 1 guarantor.
- Shortlisting, eligibility checks and 1st interview follow immediately from the UK.
- Successful candidates at the first stage of the interview will meet with the Director in Nigeria for a second and final interview after the references have been received.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email stating your interest and explaining why you are the right person for the job. You should also list and explain your duties in any previous similar jobs, including the number of years you have worked in each job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date/time. Please DO NOT send a CV, only emails (or emails with an expression of interest letter attached) that follows the instructions in the advert will be accepted. Sending a CV automatically rejects your application.
- Please, do not send your application twice.
- We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Know More About SafeHaus- UK NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Cashier I at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship at Procter and Gamble
- Church Pianist at Magnolia Concierge Enterprises
- Church Drummer at Magnolia Concierge Enterprises
- Graduate Trainee at TAC Professional Services
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 at KPMG
- NYSC Intern - Services at GE - General Electric
- Graduate Intern at Edo State Government