Wireless Service Engineer at Morson International
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Morson International
Morson International provide industry leading technical recruitment solutions in engineering across multiple sectors - including rail, aerospace and defence, nuclear and IT - with temporary and permanent engineering jobs available.
Wireless Service Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 months
Level 2: Senior Engineer 2
- With commissioning and integration capability on wireless Equipment (BSC6900/BSC6910, BTS3900), including GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Be able to do site solution design and prepare site deployment scripts with CME
- Be able to perform network problem troubleshooting. With wireless swap project experience is preferred.
- Can manage the local wireless back office team as TL.
- Be on standby 24/7 for remote support as required.
- Perform Second Line Maintenance support for all wireless NEs and associated elements.
- Solve the problems within SLA based on the contract between Huawei and the customers.
- Able to summarize, explain and upload troubleshooting cases.
- Escalate the trouble ticket to iCARE at all times, whether he/she is able to solve or not, and monitor it until solved. Close the ticket within SLA.
- Performance management, monitor network and provide KPI Reports using N.M.S System.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Morson International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Datacom Engineer at Morson International
- Know More About Morson InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning at Main One Cable
- Head of Information Technology at Adexen
- Back Office Microwave Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IT Helpdesk Officer at Health Plus Limited
- IT Support Consultant at Girl Effect
- Mobile App Developer at Credpal
- Actuarial Lead, Claims and Analytics at Reliance HMO
- Mobile App Developer Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited