Marketing Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 26 November, 2018
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited - Our client, a key player in the Freight Sector is in need of experienced candidates to fill the position below:
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executives who are result driven and target oriented.
- The ideal candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge on sales and marketing with excellent track record of achievements.
- Creates reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contacts potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Prepares regular sales forecasting reports.
- Conducts marketing research to identify new opportunities
- Source and attract existing and potential clients through social media channels ( e.g twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing
- Must be social media savvy
- Effective presentation skills and excellent verbal communication
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Only female applicants that reside in Port Harcourt should apply.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward an updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com The Job Title and Location should be the subject of the mail (e.g Secretary, Port-Harcourt). OR e.g Marketing Executive, Port-Harcourt
Note: Only female applicants that reside in Port-harcourt should apply.
- Recent Jobs from Pruvia Integrated Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Secretary at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Know More About Pruvia Integrated LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Country Business Lead at OneFi
- B2B Sales & Account Executive at Buffer Media
- Sales Executive at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
- Marketer at Sales Force Consulting
- Senior, Sales and Business Development at Alan & Grant
- Business Developer at Coca-Cola
- Sales Representative at Fadac Resources
- Distribution Account Manager - Central West Africa at Dell