Junior Process Engineer at Onstream Group
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
Junior Process Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, River
- Engineering degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Should complete NSE/COREN registration.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry in both onshore and/or offshore facilities.
- At least 2 years of experience and proven track record in hydrocarbons processing studies, process simulation and project development.
- At least 1 years relevant and related experience in design and operation of high H2S or CO2 content facilities with stringent HSE requirements.
Should have Knowledge of:
- Simulating Multiphase Flow for Dynamic Modes.
- Parameters for evaluating and Selection of Design Concepts.
Shall have Skills of:
- Simulating Multiphase/Hydraulic Flow for Steady State Modes.
- Simulating Transient Processes.
- Developing Conceptual and Detailed Design,
- Developing Process & Utility Engineering Flow schemes,
- Selecting and Specifying Process Equipment.
- Defining Process System Operating Envelope.
- Specifying Process Control and Measurement Philosophies and requirements.
- Specifying Process Safeguarding Philosophies and requirements.
- Provision of Process Eng Support for Plant Start-up and Testing.
- Provision of Process, Plant and Pipeline system Performance Evaluation & Monitoring,
- Optimising Process, Plant and Pipeline system Performance & De-bottlenecking.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Onstream Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Onstream Group
- Know More About Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- HVAC Mechanical Foreman - Package (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Supervisor - Split Unit (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Supervisor - Package (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Lead - Package Unit (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Foreman - Split Unit (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Solutions Development Engineer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Field Service Manager - Wireline and Perf at Halliburton Energy Services
- Steel Plant Mechanical Fitter at RoVedana