Audit Trainee at HerrFolmann Consulting
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 8 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at HerrFolmann Consulting
HerrFolmann Technology Consulting offers one of the most complete portfolio of end-to-end services on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. We advise clients in the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telecommunications, Aerospace and Public Administrations.
- We are looking for you as an intern in the field of Innovation & Digitalization related projects. HerrFolmann is seeking a highly-motivated self-starter with exceptional multi-tasking and writing skills and interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- This internship is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in the intersection of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship.
- As we continue to expand our reach globally, we’re looking for key support and forward thinking team members. Candidates’ majors and interests should align with our organizational mission and culture to ensure a good fit for the internship.
Your tasks with us would include
- Familiarizing with the clients in addition to maintaining and developing good relations by giving maximum importance to clients
- Carry out fieldwork properly and documenting all the information related to these field work as per the quality standards
- Examining balance sheets, loss accounts and profit in detail
- Acquiring the skills that are necessary for excelling in the work of auditing, these include hard-work, observance, dedication and analytical skills
You are eligible for this position if you
- Demonstrate exceptional love for technology and digital tools (‘cos we do!)
- Demonstrate competence in use of relevant software tools (MSOffice, GoogleDrive et al)
- Are a recent graduate of Accounting (or closely related program). ACA is a major plus!
- Are enthusiastic about digital innovation and new technologies and you are able to think and act independently
- Are willing to roll up your sleeves and would work with a solution-oriented mindset
- Flexible working hours and vast networking opportunities
- Employee events.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Audit Trainee” as subject line and a motivational statement in content (coupled with any relevant supporting documents)
- Recent Jobs from HerrFolmann Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Intern - Talent Sourcing at HerrFolmann Consulting
- Know More About HerrFolmann ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Assistant Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts Payable Support at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Finance Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Finance & Grants Officer at Plan International
- Senior Executive, Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Lead Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates