Our Client, a leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for directing the company’s technical plans and deploying all company’s Technical Solutions, Products and Services as well as providing company’s strategic direction, development and future growth
Chief Technical Officer
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate oversees ALL company technical products, services and activities towards revenue generation covering but not limited to Engineering Services, Project Management, Engineering and Construction expert services.
- Strategically plan, budget, coordinate, execute, monitor and likewise close up of all projects exceeding the satisfaction of customers with the utilization of modern machinery, equipment, tools and techniques for cost effectiveness, timely completion of the projects and quality compliance.
- Lead the Technical Division to effectively and efficiently deliver all projects with constant improvement of quality, reliability, performance, profitability and reputation of the company, keeping in view customer needs and satisfaction, of course meeting statutory and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure that all Contracts/Sub-contract are clearly and fully executed with high compliance to modern operational strategy, methodology and equipment.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc/HND Electrical Engineering and added with MBA
- Minimum experience of 20 years out of which 5 years should have been managing a large electrical engineering construction department or division
- Technical expertise in power management and power distribution design, architecture, design and development with industry standards for power supply design.
- Must be member of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc.
- Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions and with competencies in Project Management, CAD and Microsoft Office/Prima Vera (PMO)
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Chief Technical Officer - email@example.com
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as the job title