Inlaks, established in 1982 as a member of the international and renowned Inlaks Group comprising of First Aluminium, AOS Orwell and Global Solutions. Inlaks is the foremost ICT and infrastructure solution provider in Nigeria and the West African region.
We specialize in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT/infrastructure solutions that satisfy the evolving needs of the Financial, Industrial, Distribution, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas and Utilities sectors of the economy.
Head, Agent Network
Are you a top-class individual, result oriented, passionate, performance driven, and innovative leader and believe you have the skills and experience to be the Head, Agent Network at Inlaks? If yes, please apply.
- Responsible for driving delivery on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- Take ownership for overall responsibility and accountability for the agent network
- Provide supervision to all the Regional Agency Supervisors
- Establish appropriate framework to facilitate agent roll out and performance of Agency Supervisors and Master Agents across critical parameters â€“ customer and agent acquisition and agent management.
- Provide field based market intelligence necessary for forecast long and short-range market potential for the Super Agency service.
- Monitor and manage all agents ensuring adequate liquidity.
- Drive visibility and adoption for our agent network
- Ensure compliance with internal rules, of partner contracts and of regulator expectations.
Qualifications and experience required
- BSc in any field. A post graduate certification in a related subject is an advantage.
- Professional certification is an extra advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, of which at least five (5) must be at senior management position(s) in a similar or comparable institution, (FMCG, Sales and Distribution or Agency Banking experience preferable)
- Drive channel satisfaction improvement.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Sales Experience.
- Key negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of agency business.
- Working knowledge of banking product management
- Proficiency in Hausa Language is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results
- Ability to foster and sustain relationships with stakeholders, peers and executive
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Good knowledge of management, operational and supporting processes.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, good IT skills, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organization and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
Method of Application
Kindly forward your CV on or before 30th November 2018 using HAN-JJN( for Head, Agent Network) or ARS-JJN and indicate the region for which you are applying e.g ARS-JJN KANO or ARS-JJN ABIA(for Agency Regional Coordinator/ Supervisor) as your subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.