Executive Assistant at Kennedia Consulting
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 6 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Kennedia Consulting
Our client, a reputable Telecommunication company, seeks to hire an experienced Executive Assistant (with legal background).
Location: Lagos Island
Pay: N3million – 6million Annual Gross plus Airtime, Performance Bonus
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone enquires, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and retrieval of information.
- Organize briefing materials and logistics for workshops or presentations.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with the authority’s policies and code of ethics and standards.
- Time and diary management for the Chief Officer.
- Maintenance of the Group’s calendar.
A University Law degree; relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
At least 3-5 years relevant work experience in same role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kennedia Consulting career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Know More About Kennedia ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Secretary at Bingreach Digital
- Corporate Strategist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Administration and Logistics Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited