TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a creative and strategic Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading all content marketing efforts for our various brands marketing campaigns. This role requires the ability to collaborate with cross-functional marketing functions to develop, test, and optimize awareness and engagement and lead the content marketing efforts from strategy and execution to distribution.
- Create compelling, well-researched content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates our brands’ value proposition, drives leads, generates press interest, and drives conversion of prospects to customers.
- Influence content strategy by working with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the buyer's journey and campaign lifecycle.
- Develop our voice and craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels
- Edit and review content for brand consistency and voice; thereby ensuring high quality for all our content
- Provide creative ideas to support graphic design and campaign briefs
- Develop SEO website content to drive organic growth.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices
- Track, measure results, and gather insights and optimize content for conversion.
- Develop and manage social media content across all major social channels and specified verticals.
- Manage and monitor team performance (KPI) against set objectives.
- Build the content strategy for integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study
- 3-5 years of proven experience in content marketing/content strategy.
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity for content development
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces.
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords.
- Experience with helping construct marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for design and content deliverables.
- Must live and reside in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com stating the job title as subject of the email.