Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm)
- 1 to 2 years of Experience,
- Analyzing Information,
- Administering Medication,
- FDA Health Regulations,
- Legal Compliance,
- Quality Focus,
- Attention to Detail.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Fadac Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant at Fadac Resources
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacy Technician at Hesspharm Limited
- Community Pharmacist at Hesspharm Limited
- Pharmacist at Imo International Health Systems
- Regulatory Affairs Manager at GlaxoSmithKline
- Regulatory Affairs Executive at GlaxoSmithKline
- Production Pharmacist at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Pharmacy Technician at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Product Specialist at Adexen