Drilling Rig Accountant at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Drilling Rig Accountant
The Rig Accountant will be responsible for various financial tasks and analysis in relation to Profit centres and Legal entities. Apply the principles of accounting in order to prepare and analyze financial information for the assigned Rig. Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Prepare monthly bank balance reconciliation statement and monthly billing invoices for clients
- Review supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and coding
- Assist in preparation of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for the assigned rig and balance sheet reconciliations for Legal entities
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts for assigned rig
- Communicates as and when required (both in verbal and written form) with clients, suppliers, and vendors, banking contacts, rig managers, cost controllers etc.
- Ensure that assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established accounting principles, policies, objectives and budget.
- Interact and liaise with a variety of departments within the organization as well as multiple levels of management
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Participate in any other assigned duties, responsibilities and special projects as directed immediate superior
- Minimum of 5 years of financial experience on a drilling project.
- Excellent computer skills with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, accounting systems and financial concepts.
- Accounting and/or finance degree required
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Sellafield Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant Driller at Sellafield Energy
- Rig Engineer at Sellafield Energy
- Chief Mechanic at Sellafield Energy
- Motorman on Jack-Up Rig at Sellafield Energy
- Rig Superintendent (OIM) at Sellafield Energy
- Tour Pusher at Sellafield Energy
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Finance Manager at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Mid-level Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Management Accountant at Sahara Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Onstream Group
- Senior Credit Control & Cash Collection Specialist at Vodacom Nigeria
- Accountant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Product Specialist - Indices at Nigerian Stock Exchange