Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta and Enugu.
Cost & Inventory Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Purpose / Role
- Main purpose of this role is to follow prescribed procedures on processing suppliers invoices for inventory items. It also covers import of inventory items and store equipment.
- The Inventory Officer verifies and reviews invoices, and related support documents to ensure its compliance with the company policies and contract terms.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To ensure timely posting of invoices.
- Prompt intimation about shortage of Materials, materials returned or rejections made, must be communicated so that Debit Notes can be raised on suppliers.
- To supervise and participate in monthly physical verification of Stocks for successful inventory management.
- To correctly report Bad and Damaged materials.
- To Correctly report expired and obsolete stock.
- Review best practices that can support continuous process improvements
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviews invoices with quantities received as per Goods Received note and prices approved as per Purchase order.
- Posting of Purchase invoices in ERP based on GRN & Purchase Order on a daily basis.
- Ensure that Warehouse, Project, Location and Company dimensions are correctly posted in SAP while posting invoices.
- Ensure that Purchase orders and contracts are approved in accordance with the Authority Matrix to help ensure effective internal financial control.
- Follow up for original invoices to eliminate the risk of overpayment.
- Any anomalies/discrepancies in invoices to be highlighted immediately to Accounts Manager/Head of Finance/ Commissary Manager / Procurement as relevant.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Tax Laws such as Zero VAT on drinks / Zero VAT on Basic Food Items etc.
- Reconciliation of major vendor accounts like NBC / CHi / Multipro etc.
- To follow up with Purchase department for GRN’s, invoices and Packing materials.
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager for Diesel invoices, Generator maintenance invoice and Electricity Bills.
- To monitor weighted average price of materials in ERP.
- Preparation of Landed costs for imported items.
- To arrange monthly physical verification of stock items at various locations.
- To liaise with commissary staff to resolve stock issues.
- To replace Accounts Officer during his vacation.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by Accounts Manager or Head of Finance.
- Monthly Goods Received not yet invoiced Report
- Monthly Stock Variance Report
- Monthly Purchase Report
- Monthly Food cost report
- Monthly Cost Control Report.
Experience / Education Required:
- 8 years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Proficiency in Excel; Ms Dynamics Navision is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Previous knowledge of Inventory is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted