Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Recruiting Operations Associate
- You are passionate about supporting recruiting functions, building and designing systems and process that increase efficiency and you have a love for finding and supporting unique individuals that, given the right role have the power to change the world.
- You are excited to represent Andela to a wide variety of candidates across levels of seniority and thrive in a multi-functional role in fast-paced, innovative environments, and solving key issues enabling recruiting functions to thrive and aiding in finding and empowering Africa’s top engineers.
- You have strong analytical and time/project management skills.
- You are a confident self-starter and be a results-oriented individual excited by the mission that you apply your skills towards.
- Define and lead coordination systems, measurement, and accountability in Andela’s rapidly scaling and dynamic Talent function - including managing interview scheduling for key/senior roles
- Delivering an incredible candidate experience by being the scheduling point of contact for key hires
- Providing a key role in talent mapping and insight to ensure Andela is an expert in technology market trends
- Maximise the efficient and quality of Talent / Recruitment operations by finding, selecting and overseeing the implementation of third party softwares, tools and internal process that empower and enhance Talent / Recruiting at Andela
- Screening online applicants and ensure SLA’s are met regarding responses to candidates, updates to referrers and in internal client delivery
Qualifications & Characteristics
As the ideal candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in coordination and/or project management
- Experience in technology companies or staffing environments, exposure specifically to technology recruiting would be a bonus
- The ability and desire to innovate and “think-outside-the-box” to constantly seek to improve the overall division and Andela while operating in an environment of constant change
- Knowledge of recruiting functions and experience managing projects/initiatives would be preferred
- Strong time-management skills and ideally across gSuite
- A passion to optimise/empower a recruiting function through problem solving, coordination and seeking to find solutions and positively impact the Talent team
- The ability to work independently, with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.