- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Program Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is recognized as a pioneer of democracy, policy advocacy, education, human rights, women empowerment, disaster relief and betterment of lives of Africans. Due to internal expansion, they have decided to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Program Officer oversees program development, seek grants and proposals, manages projects and oversee budgets. They generally ensure that an organization’s activities and programs align with the goals and mission statements of that foundation or nonprofit..
- University degree with Upper Credit in Social Science, and relevant combination of experience and training
- Experience: Minimum of 1-4 years of relevant working experience as Program Officer in an international Non Profit organization.
- Experience in project planning, formulation, Seeking grants, monitoring and assessment in an NGO setting; Firm understanding on current issues in women initiatives, leadership, governance, humanitarian response, policy advocacy etc;
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates to please apply.
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Fronk Desk Officer at Kings Elite Media
- Station Manager at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Station Supervisor at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Manager at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- Medical Records/Health Administrator at Nigerian Navy
- School Supervisor at Datforte International Schools
- Executive Assistant, DH Trading Business at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Executive Assistant, Head-Listings Business at Nigerian Stock Exchange