Program Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is recognized as a pioneer of democracy, policy advocacy, education, human rights, women empowerment, disaster relief and betterment of lives of Africans. Due to internal expansion, they have decided to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Program Officer oversees program development, seek grants and proposals, manages projects and oversee budgets. They generally ensure that an organization’s activities and programs align with the goals and mission statements of that foundation or nonprofit..
- University degree with Upper Credit in Social Science, and relevant combination of experience and training
- Experience: Minimum of 1-4 years of relevant working experience as Program Officer in an international Non Profit organization.
- Experience in project planning, formulation, Seeking grants, monitoring and assessment in an NGO setting; Firm understanding on current issues in women initiatives, leadership, governance, humanitarian response, policy advocacy etc;
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates to please apply.
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Support/Executive Assistant at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Head, Business Services and Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Finance and Administrative Officer at Pyxera Global
- Admin and Logistics Officer, Operations at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Operations - Admin and Logistics Coordinator at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Real Estate Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Academic/ Registry Officer at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)