Business Development Manager - Printing at Dexterity Group
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Dexterity Group
The Dexterity Group is a media company with a consuming passion for World Class Quality. Whether it is providing the best of content, entertainment, information and education to our viewers and readers, or having mutually rewarding and transparent relationships with all our stakeholders, The Dexterity Group has a consuming passion for World Class Quality.
Business Development Manager - Printing
- The Dexterity Group is looking for a Business Development Manager – Printing to generate leads and market its printing product and services within Ibadan and its environs. In order to be successful in this role, you will be a methodical and strategic business sales person.
- You should be capable of client development with large businesses with multiple product end users, managing a long specification sales cycle. You must have a well-grounded understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also with superb interpersonal skills.
- Source & develop new business leads for our state-of-the-art printing company (Tangerprint) with individuals and corporate organizations.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop negotiating strategies, identify new ventures examine risks and potentials and estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Prepare sales promotional letters to be sent to prospective customers and submit formal bids on large orders of printed matter.
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Explains technical phases, such as type size and style, paper stock, binding materials, and various methods of reproduction
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience and Qualification
- Applicant Location - Must reside in Ibadan
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years’ proven sales success experience in a printing company, marketing its products and services
- Must possess a can-do attitude, be willing to work in a team and also work independently and make decisions.
- Must have good verbal and writing skills and effectively express information
- Focus on results, have a strong work/business ethic, meet and exceed sales goals
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Dexterity GroupSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Manager at Emerging Platforms
- Sales Representative at Bedmate Furniture
- Business Developer at Madesoftlogic Technologies
- Business Development Officer at CEOAfrica
- Account Manager at Netcom Africa
- Technical Sales Manager - WS at Weatherford
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Sales Representative at Robeck Locks Ltd