- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Laboratory Analyst at LS Scientific
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 6 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LS Scientific
LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
- Perform quality control tests in the lab as well as on-site when necessary
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
- Perform quality control tests on ingredients, completed products and product samples
- Prepare samples prior to shipping them to customers
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
- Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management
- Recognize and report any safety issues
- Handle various documentation processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Pure and Applied Chemistry
- ISO 17025 Certified
- IPAN Certified
- At least 3 years of experience in food testing fields, Public analytical Lab, Pharmaceutical Quality Control.
- Ability to use HPLC, Karl fischer Titrator, Auto Titrator-Please note this is mandatory
- Good documentation expertise is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About LS ScientificSimilar Jobs
- Nurse at INTERSOS
- Demand Generation Consultant at Marie Stopes
- Senior Medical Officer at Abuja Clinics
- Principal Medical Officer at Abuja Clinics
- Physiotherapist at Leprosy Mission Nigeria
- Technical Assistant - CHTB at AHNI
- Project Director (Global Fund) at Malaria Consortium
- NIG PM - Programme Manager at Malaria Consortium