Chartered Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Contract Type: 1 year into Full time renewable contract
- We are in need of an experienced chartered Accountant for a one-year contract, but renewable into full-time role.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Liaising with external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Advising on tax issues and ensuring compliance
- Reviewing the company’s accounting system and analyzing its risks
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
Skills and Qualifications Required
- ICAN or ACCA certified
- At least 5 years' experience
- Strong use of Quickbooks is a MUST
- High knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Experience in a services company is an advantage
- Effective written and oral communication
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Team player.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘DB-CRB’ or ‘ICH-ACCT’ as subject of mail.
- Recent Jobs from Stresert Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Database Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Internal Audit Manager at Food Concepts Plc
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Roving Finance Assistant at CARE
- Finance Analyst at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
- Accountant at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Accounts Officer at Doculand Business Solution
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- NG BFMS - Budgeting and Financial Management Specialist at Malaria Consortium