- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Business Development Manager (Construction and Interior Design) at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
Business Development Manager (Construction and Interior Design)
Our client, Veralyssa Limited a Construction and Interior Design Company. A rapidly growing full-service construction firm with expertise in general contracting and design-build
- Veralyssa Limited is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and healthcare institutions etc.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand Veralyssa’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Veralyssa management team.
- identify business weaknesses and challenges and determine relevant solutions
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with Veralyssa’s marketing and project management teams.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND required
- Business Development experience (prefer 5-7 years) in the construction and real estate industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed and bring in sales within the stipulated time given.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Reporter and Business Development Officer at CEOAfrica
- Sales Operation Executive at Hazon Holdings
- Business and Marketing Assistant at TL First
- Retail Personnel at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Marketing Officer at UCOM Technologies
- Account Executive - Telco (Emerging Africa) at Dell