Chemist at Morison Industries Plc
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Morison Industries Plc
At Morison, a clean environment is vital to all of us, and providing sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues within our environment. We know the importance of healthcare, and then we try to provide access to safe, effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables. In other words, "we offer you more for less".
We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness and also prevention of diseases. We also have a pipeline of prospective new products that have the strength and efficacy to combat some new micro-organisms that are resistant to the regular products.
- M.Sc/B.Sc/HND in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, with minimum of one year working experience.
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile
- Familiar with good manufacturing practices
- Ability to develop and test chemical and selected physical analytical procedures for raw materials, intermediate and finished products to assure product quality.
Membership of IPAN - Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria (IPAN) is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Morison Industries Plc
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Documentation Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- Know More About Morison Industries PlcSimilar Jobs
- Factory Coordinator at LeadHire Limited
- Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme at Crown Flour Mills
- Process Officer - Cereal at Promasidor
- Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Factory Manager at Adexen
- Management Graduate Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
- Laboratory Technician at Armorsil West Africa
- Quality Control Officer at Armorsil West Africa