Special Assistant to the Founder/ Director at Sunray Ventures
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sunray Ventures
Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
Special Assistant to the Founder/ Director
- Provide high profile business development and administrative assistance to the Founder of Sunray Ventures and its Divisions. Sunray Ventures is an international Group of Companies which operates in Renewable Energy, Recycling, Consumer Goods.
- Prepare concept notes, memos and proposals for internal and external use.
- Organize meetings and conferences including preparing discussion papers, coordinating and travel itineraries.
- Communicate and manage the flow of new business activity with the business development team.
- Coordinate the preparation of board meetings for Executive Management Team.
- Ensure requests for advice or correspondence are provided in a professional and timely manner.
- Undertake research for specific information using electronic resources and/or networking relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Founder and relevant staff.
- Maintain and update accurate records using the electronic diary, mail and computer databases.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications in particular MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel at an advanced standard.
- Experience in managing/coordinating events and dealing with high-profile counterparts.
- Knowledge and detailed understanding of office protocols in a corporate business work environment.
- Fluency in English is required and basic knowledge of German or French is an advantage.
- You are discrete and protect confidential information,
- You are able to motivate yourself and are willing to work flexible hours if necessary,
- You are pleasant, tactful and approachable throughout the workday,
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills,
- You have strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skill,
- You are willing to learn and constantly strive to improve your performance.
- You have a good knowledge of
- You are happy to travel within Nigeria or internationally when required.
- Remuneration: above-market
- Health insurance
- Essential benefits
- Annual leave
- Bonus scheme
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Sunray Ventures
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Transit and Shipping Coordinator at Sunray Ventures
- Know More About Sunray VenturesSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Chief Operating Officer / Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- General Manager at Brookhouse International Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Rildelia Ventures Limited
- Operation Officer/Site Managers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Business Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Principal Programme Officer, Domestic Taxes at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Election Management Officer at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)