The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Piling and Stone Columns Manager
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for Civil Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Responsible for Civil works in the block including Piling, Stone Columns, Foundation, Tank Pads, Concrete Superstructure, pavement and other associated Civil Works.
- To closely interact with contractor on day to day basis and identify work fronts and guide contractor for proper deployment of resources as per priority and schedule.
- To monitor progress, find areas of lacuna, bring to contractual attention and follow up with them for contractual measures.
- To co-ordinate with consultant enginee
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Qualification BE / Diploma Civi
- Experience - Minimum 8 years - 20 years from Civil Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE