The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
CPP Field Engineer, Electrical
Fuction/Domain: Refinery Operations CPP and Utility
- We are looking for operations, Captive Power Plant Field Engineer, Electrical candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Charging and change-over of various electrical system at 66 kV/ 11kV level.
- Co-ordination for proper and safe Isolation and de-energization of Motors and lineup and energization of various motors.
- Periodical Monitoring and Logging of various parameters in CPP-Substation SS-11, Monitoring of various Transformers.
- Well conversant of ECS panel operation, AVR and Synchronization, switch board change over operation.
- Fully conversant with electrical safety and isolation procedure.
- Conversant with operation and commissioning of 66/11 kV/ 0.4 kV Switch Gear and Power & Distribution transformer.
- Thorough knowledge in Projects, Field Engineering, Trouble Shooting and Operation of Electrical equipment.
- Experience in working on control circuit & trouble shooting of fault, suggestion for improvement.
- Operation knowledge of AVR of Gas Turbine & Steam Turbine Generators.
- Commissioning of Gas Turbine & Steam Turbine Generator, Excitation System, AVR and Generator Protection System etc. initial project activities
- Provision of input to engineering from operations perspective on start-up/shutdown systems, isolation, bypasses, drains, safety, etc.
- Preparation of block systems and sub-systems
- Preparation of detailed operating manuals and procedures
- Preparation of training program materials, other input and assistance as needed
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in CPP operations of Refinery, Petrochemicals and Fertilizer complex. Fully conversant with commissioning of electrical system of 350 MW power system having GT/STG.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View Dangote salaries here
All vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE