WECO Systems International Limited is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy
Solution Architect - Data Centre Infrastructure (Power, Cooling and Environmental Management)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reports Directly to: Solution Manager, Data Centre and infrastructure Solutions.
- Responsible for assigned presales activities from conceptualization, demo, site surveys/assessment, architecting/design, and response to bids, bid defense to deal closure around Data Centre ,infrastructure solution areas to ultimately drive sales for the division.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Infrastructure(Power ,Cooling and environmental Management includes but are not limited to:
- Characterize Customers requirement & Expectations
- Prepares and packages assigned proposals/response to bids after proper vetting and supervision.
- Provides assigned defense/clarification of such bids/proposals as stated above with ultimate goal of generating job orders based on such.
- Customer Product knowledge briefing/presentations/clarifications
- Ensures and Maintains regular OEM pricing Database for Components/materials, pricing updates and documentation for commercial bid / quotations preparation.
- Carries out Site Survey/assessments, Pre-bid meetings attendance and Customer interfacing with aim of Characterizing requirements & expectations of such Customers for all response to bids, tenders and quotations.
- Carry out Solutions Architecting/Design and packaging- Writing Technical proposals, preparing commercial proposals, and response to bids e.t.c.
- Ensure deadlines or submission dates for bids/quotations/proposals are strictly complied with
- Ensures and carries out Proper and simplified documentation of all submitted bids, proposals or quotations.
- Carries out in-house Product knowledge briefing/presentations/clarifications as the need arises.
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements and ensure business alignment
- Provides secondary resolution support for customer SLA tickets by working with the support team as the need arises and as assigned.
- Provides secondary implementation/installations/configurations support for project implementations by working with the professional services team as the need arises and as assigned.
- Adhere and comply with the division practices around PREPARE, PLAN, DESIGN stages of technology lifecycle and engagement model with the customer.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in IS solution areas by taking full advantage of huge information contained in OEM websites, attending OEM development trainings, seminars and by reading professional literature in the related technical field
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behavior.
Experience and Qualifications
- A first degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline. An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification e.g. APC, NETAPP Certified data Administrator, Netapp Accredited Techncal Sales Professonal ,CCNA,NCIE will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5-6 years post-graduate experience in a similar position, preferably, professional experience should be against the background of Data Centre solution development.
- Applicants must have an in-depth knowledge of ICT business environment.
Method of Application
Applicaants should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org