Sales Engineer at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is one of the leading power solution company in Nigeria with 23 branches in 8 countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia. The company currently employs over 1500 staff globally. The company specializes in the Electro-Mechanical, technical and sales of power solutions and services.
The sales engineer will be responsible for selling to new/existing prospects. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Support sales executives with technical selling into prospect account base
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information,by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offer.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ's) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the companys field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- BSC, B.ENG, B.TECH Electrical or mechanical engineering
- Proven 3-5 years of relevant work experience in technical sales
- Technical knowledge in Generators, transformers
- Very good knowledge of medium voltage product background
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Customer oriented and convincing personality
- Good communication skills
- Ability to suggest solutions and make plan for product sales improvement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marine Advisor III - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Transport Quality Controller at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Engineer, Livelihood Project at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Incident & Problem Management Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Design Engineer - ELV Systems Engineering (ELVs) at Onstream Group
- Night Drilling Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Female Sales Engineer at TekniTeed NG
- Technical Advisor- Turbine Maintenance at Egbin Power Plc