Senior Associate, Audit Services at WFO International
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Senior Associate, Audit Services
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will lead assigned Audit engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years Audit experience in external audit in a well-structured and reputable audit company.
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ICAN.
- Demonstrate ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of MS Office Package in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Comprehensive experience in accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Must have completed NYSC and above 25 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Covering Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Senior Associate, Audit Services" in the subject title of their email
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
- Know More About WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Director of Internal Audit and Compliance at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Finance Expert (SWAP) at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Accounts Supervisor at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Vice President - Finance at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- BHGE SSA Finance Manager at Baker Hughes
- Deputy Finance Coordinator at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Internal Auditor I (CONTISS 08) at Gombe State University
- Accountant II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University