Business Development, Merchant (S.M.A.T Pro) at Sure Group
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Sure Group
SureGroup provides convenient voucher solutions to individuals and corporates via its enterprises - SureGifts, SureRemit and SureCredit. The company is on a mission to lead digital value transfers via vouchers across Africa and beyond.
Business Development, Merchant (S.M.A.T Pro)
Location: Warri, Delta Application Link
Location: Kaduna Application Link
Job type: Contract
Duration of Contract: 6 months (subject to renewals)
- We’re looking for self-motivated individuals with key network and connections who would like to be a part of an agile and fast paced, organisation and is able to drive merchant acquisition across major cities in Nigeria. Our merchants are businesses who already accept payments via cash or cards in exchange for goods and services. Example: Retail outlets, Restaurants, etc.
The S.M.A.T pro (SureGifts Merchant Acquisition Team professional) is:
- Deliberate with his/her time
- Excellent at building strategic relationships
- Loves to take control of his/her work
- Open to working remotely
- Can thrive without direct one-on-one supervision.
What Will You Do?
- You will be responsible for driving merchant acquisition growth across Abuja.
- Promote and make presentations to merchants, retailers and other entities across Nigeria to acquire new partnerships;
- Maintain merchants relationships to ensure continual growth and sales targets;
- Maintain and increase business opportunities with existing merchants;
- Develop and grow merchant sales and support the sales team as required;
- Ensure merchant staff are trained to ensure excellent in-store customer experiences;
- Act as business champion for all merchant services;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on Merchants as and when needed to management.
Who are we looking for?
- IT savvy
- Excellent communication;
- Time Management skills;
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines;
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Exceptional problems solving skills.
- Have a strong passion and motivation that is infectious
- Committed to delivering high quality results,
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
- Has an existing relationship with merchants
- Has access to a large network and is able to leverage on this network for business
- Is able to build and maintain critical business relationships quickly
- Friendly, outgoing and impeccable.
Benefits & Perks
- Base pay;
- Determine your monthly take home pay based on number & category of Merchant Acquired
- Remote work - work from anywhere as long as we can reach you
- Be a part of a team building Africa's largest voucher platform.
- Know More About Sure GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive at Stresert Services Limited