The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa's financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
User Experience Analyst
Department: Enterprise Innovation Hub
Report to: Head, Enterprise Innovation Hub
Grade: User Experience Analyst
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Friday, February 1, 2019
- User experience (UX) has become a game changer & critical element across platforms all over the world.
- The job scope of the User experience analyst will primarily entail combining the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of business objectives into design elements, build UI/UX wireframes, iterating designs and graphic elements as may be required and delivering optimal experience across user journey as well as platform look and feel.
- The prospective candidate is expected to be proficient with UI/UX designing which will enable bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, as well as playing an active role on both sides to define how the application looks and works.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understand Agile methodology and best practice in UI / UX development Job Requirements
- Technical Requirement Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and JQuery
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsiveness in design
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Experience working with different prototyping tools
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/B.A / HND in related fields
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in Frontend development
- Demonstrable and verifiable experience on UI/UX projects will be a plus.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.