Senior System Administrator & ATM Reconciliation at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 25 October, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client, is currently looking for an experienced candidate who will join their team, to fill the position below:
Senior System Administrator & ATM Reconciliation
- The System Administrator must have a deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware and networks.
- S/He will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting the company’s computer systems.
- Cash & Physical account creation for E-banking, Nostro and Suspense accounts.
- Ensures prompt escalation of issues to line manager and vendors.
- Administration and Management of Windows server OS.
- Serve as second line support for supporting servers and storage related problems by providing timely response to incident management escalation.
- Provide a system capacity report that helps in the capacity management of servers and storage.
- Administration and implementation of maintenance fixes and vendor-supplied patches in accordance with the bank's change management policy.
- Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution.
- Carry out account migration activities on TLM Corona.
- Managing ETL Ascent tool for settlement files conversion of E-products accounts owned by the bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, degree or relevant experience
- Specific experience with Microsoft Operating Systems 2008R2 to 2012 R2, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Specific experience with Symantec Backup Exec
- Experience with Cisco ASA firewall technology and Cisco switching and routing
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Experience with Barracuda Internet and the email-filtering appliance is a plus
- Experience with VMware 5.5 including VLAN and Enterprise Plus features
- Experience with iSCSI SANS; Dell EQ and NetApp knowledge is a plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using 'SYSTEM-ADMIN' as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Full-Stack Developer Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC at UNICEF
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Senior IT System Manager at Montaigne Place
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd