KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of excellence for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. Our multidisciplinary team of passionate professionals covers a broad range of expertise such as programmatic TB control, research, clinical management, social science, education, digital health, and project management.
Local Consultancy Assignment, Data Analyst
Purpose of the Assignment
- The consultant will collect, analyze, assess, and report on project data to add to the evidence base needed for project close-out and handover in December 2018. The consultant will be assisted by KNCV recruited data collectors.
- The consultant will engage Private Sector Leadership, Lagos TB and Leprosy Control Program, SHOPs-Plus Project and other local TB and HIV implementing partners to understand and support seamless conduct of the evaluation
- Ensure field procedures are conducted in line with developed protocols and standard operating procedures e.g. informed consent, collection and entry of data by trained data specialists, interviewer standardization, initial dissemination of results and key recommendations etc.
- Resposible for submission of full report, including cleaned dataset, analyses and syntax used in statistical analysis (if applicable) as well as final copies of all data collection tools used during the consultancy
- Work closely with KNCV and PharmAccess staff in-country and in the Headquarters.
- The TA individual or organization operates under the supervision of the Country Director and – if applicable - the Deputy Country Director - and reports directly to the Country Director. All reports on the mission process and deliverables should be shared also with the Hague based KNCV Technical Focal point, KNCV M&E Officer for the area and the Portfolio Manager for final approval.
Timeframe & locations
- Preparations: November 5 - 9 November 2018:
- Desk review of project M&E Tools, development and approval of new tools and protocol (if applicable
- Training of data collectors and data entry clerks
- November: 10th - 30th:
- Data collection and entry (quantitative and qualitative),
- Data analysis
- December: 1 - 15 December 2018:
- Report writing and submission
- A Degree relevant to the assignment with research component
- Based in Nigeria
- Proven experience in data collection and analysis
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English
- Self starter, team player, dynamic, solid, open, flexible, integrity, organizational awareness
- Understanding of cultural differences.
- A local consultancy contract for 41 working days
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated;
- A fee that is competitive for the scope of the assignment;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Curriculum Vitae, proof of prior experience and proficiency in the stated assignment and fee) before the closing date above, to: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation, Victor Adepoju, via: firstname.lastname@example.org