Accountant at Willco
Posted on: 25 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Willco
Willco Property Management, is a leading property servicing company providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
- We are looking for an Accountant to perform daily accounting and administrative support to the company’s finance department.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for full function accounting duties managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal database, reconciling invoices and monthly reporting.
- Perform various account analyses and reconciliation.
- Utilize accounting systems in capturing and maintaining information (creditors, debtors, payroll, assets) via billing system, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Verify supporting documents for validity, accuracy and completeness and capture the payments and/or receipts on the accounting system
- Perform General Ledger reconciliations (including bank, suspense and interdepartmental accounts)
- Upload and verify payment transactions (including; transfers, payroll transactions, etc.) correctly classified, and supported by appropriate source documentation
- Make supplier payments in accordance to instructions from Management and suppliers age analysis
- Ensure all Statutory returns are accurately submitted on due dates once they have been reconciled.
- Perform credit control functions and provide reports as required.
- Ensure all statements of accounts, service charge apportionment and power billings are prepared and issued monthly to customers.
- Monitor and track all receivables due to the company
- File, store, retrieve and safeguard all accounting source and face value documents
- Manage the issuing, recording, reconciliation, replenishment, safeguarding, and accounting of petty cash
- Analyze and set up accounting controls for the company
- Apply basic accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work, including routine costing and variance analysis
- Ensure implementation of departmental compliance to the company’s established policies, procedures and other external regulatory standards
- Provide clerical and general support to Finance Manager as required.
- B.Sc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Three to five years accounting experience
- Must be analytical
- Advanced hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently, exercises creativity, is attentive to detail, and maintains a positive attitude.
- Willing and quick to learn new concepts
- Completes work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality of all financial and other information.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and awareness of the application of relevant accounting standards.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet /exceed the accounting departments’ KPIs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Using "Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About WillcoSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting