MAOCULAR TECH EXPERT is an indigenous firm of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultancy and Contracting Company capable of providing and handling every conceivable technical business support services revolving around hardware, software and allied fields. As such, we are of the leading informative company in the International Market, providing a complete range of services in the aforementioned fields. We focus on quality, innovation, & speed. We utilized technology to bring results to grow our clients businesses. We pride ourselves in great work ethic, integrity, and end-results. Throughout the years Maocular has been able to create stunning, award winning designs in multiple verticals while allowing our clients to obtain an overall better web presence.
Business Operations Manager
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Manage the entire business of the Organization for profit making.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel and use of Computer Systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- HND/BSc in Business Management or relevant field;
The Expected Candidate for this position should be female with age between 35 to 40. Married
Method of Application
Interested Applicant should send their CV and Application to HR, Bluemotion Enterprise Ltd