IT Executive at RS Hunter Limited
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
Our Client, a renowned firm within the Luxury Goods sub-sector wishes to engage the services of an IT Executive who shall be in charge of the following:
- Strategy and planning in the IT Department including planning projects, organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Acquisition and deployment of IT infrastructure and systems, negotiate and administer vendor, outsource and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Operational management in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including servers, CCTV, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals.
- Manage Information Technology and computer systems by planning, organizing and evaluating the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP).
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network operating system by providing orientation to new users of existing technology.
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
- Data management and update
- Maintenance of the company's website
- Communication and marketing, by providing support to the department in activities such as preparation of media plans, vendor management, execution of media plan and follow up on COOP advert from brand partners.
- Proven to have worked as an IT executive or relevant field with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS, Information science, Engineering or similar field.
- Certificate or associate degree required.
- Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Certified IT Specialist
- Must have a firm grasp of several programming languages, as well as experience dealing with a range of software and hardware types.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from RS Hunter Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Auditor/Internal Control Officer at RS Hunter Limited
- Sales Executive at RS Hunter Limited
- E-Commerce Executive at RS Hunter Limited
- Business Development Manager at RS Hunter Limited
- Brand and Communications Manager at RS Hunter Limited
- Know More About RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Developer at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Deputy IT Operations Manager at AB Microfinance Bank
- Technical Lead - Senior Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Programmer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Graphic Designer at Azarai
- Computer Engineer I (CONTISS 08) at Gombe State University
- Computer Engineer II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University
- System & Database Analyst II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University