Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
Our Client, a renowned firm within the Luxury Goods sub-sector wishes to engage the services of a Sales Executive who shall be in charge of the following:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, trade fair or conferences.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities recommending profit and service improvement.
- Must have worked in the FMCG, insurance, banking or telecommunication Industry with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Experience in retail/luxury industry is an added advantage.
- Must possess a BSc or HND from a recognized institution.
*Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.