Established in 2008 with a clear vision “to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives.
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
Auditor/Internal Control Officer
Our Client, a renowned firm within the Luxury Goods sub-sector wishes to engage the services of an Auditor/Internal Control Officer who shall be in charge of the following:
- Develops an internal audit plan, coordinate specific processes to support the implementation and execution of the audit plan, monitoring compliance, preparing and presenting audit findings and making recommendations to the Chief Executive.
- Detect and deter fraud by identifying unusual trends and fraud indicators in the organization’s processes and operations and assess, monitor and control fraud risk.
- Maintenance of Internal Audit checks framework by ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures and examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
- Review company’s financial operations, evaluating efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with corporate policies and procedures, laws and government regulations
- Ensures that company’s assets (cash, cash equivalent and physical assets) are safeguarded for the operations of the company’s business.
- Monitor and advice management debt portfolio for trends and warning signals.
- Daily review and reconciliation of boutique sales of cash and cheque lodgment as soon as it is received and transacted to ensure that amount lodged agrees with sales figure and report to the MD any discrepancies.
- Candidates should hold a recognized accounting or auditing qualification, preferably ACA, or ACCA, CIA or IIA.
- 5 years minimum cognate experience, with at least 3 years strong audit background gained within a commercial internal audit environment or top-tier practice.
- Strong commercial audit skills, knowledge of IIA professional standards and understanding of up-to-date auditing methodologies and concepts
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.