- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Web Developer at GenieNG Communications Limited
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GenieNG Communications Limited
GenieNG Communications Limited is a company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC Licence No CL/S&I/181/14 and VAS/SCN/011/13 – to provide telecom services.
We help provide a competitive advantage to our clients through the provision of advanced innovative Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions and services that support the efforts of our clients to meet and exceed their business objectives.
Reports To: Team Lead Business Operations
- We are seeking a vibrant innovative individual with proven passion for social media and music.
- This individual is expected to apply creativity, and social media aptitude to optimize content acquisition and delivery in the role
The Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications while striving to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation by performing the following duties:
- To build required products using HTML/CSS/JS, scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, digital media, and other front-end technologies to meet modern standards.
- To code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment and develop system interaction or sequence diagrams.
- To analyze user needs to determine technical requirements and create web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- To identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- To document project build and maintenance, and back-up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- To perform web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any web site or product revisions and document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- To identify or maintain links to and from other web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
- To follow and implement industry best practices and tools
- To update current websites and develop or implement procedures for on-going web site revision.
- To register websites with search engines to increase web traffic and renew domain name registrations.
- To design and implement web site security measures such as firewalls or message encryption and monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.
- To actively seek new programming knowledge and web technologies.
- To communicate with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of delivery timeframe
- To perform other related duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About GenieNG Communications LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Systems Engineer at Dell
- App/Web Developer at Max Migold Ltd
- Telecoms Project Coordinator at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts / Data Clerk at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Tech Support Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited
- NOC Operations Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Application Support Officer at Kerildbert
- Graphic Artist at Cadwell Limited