Service Centre Technician at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Service Centre Technician
- The service centre Technician role is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing, replacing or upgrading electronics
- The individual in this position is responsible for a variety of duties designed to insure the customer’s expectations are met and exceeded with the utmost level of professionalism.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Repair and/or assembly of Measurement Instruments including pressure, temperature, level, DP flow and Wireless transmitters.
- Adherence to all safety, quality, company rules and regulations.
- Responsible for personal safety and those around him/her.
- Documentation of repair/ testing/ assembly activities to include cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, and labor hours, etc. Final inspection including completion of inspection reports.
- HND/OND/Degree in Electronics/Trade Test certificate
- 2-4 years work experience
- Good knowledge of repairs/installation /maintenance of ACs, washing machine, fridges/refrigerators, water dispensers, gas cookers, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Sex: Male
- Age: 25-35 years
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process related problems is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relation skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills to include Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Work Environment / Conditions
- Ability to work in all climates.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Service Centre Technician - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Fadac Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Warehouse Officer at Fadac Resources
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Care Technical Customer Advocate at Nokia Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Deputy Chief of Party I / Senior WASH Advisor at Catholic Relief Services
- Control Room Operator at Willers Solutions
- Lead Operator at Willers Solutions
- Drilling Logistics Lead III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Service Technician at Eaton
- Product Sales Engineer (Oil and Gas) at Willers Solutions