Dispatch Rider at Romanspage Global
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: 29 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global - Our client, due to expansion, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages, food orders and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Must know how to operate a smart phone.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a First Leaving School Certificate (FLSC)
- Candidates must reside in Yaba, Tejuosho,Ojuelegba,lawason,Oyingbo and Akoka axis with valid Riders Permit
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Be tech savvy.
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability & Integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Romanspage Global career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Romanspage GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Bus Driver at Broadoak Schools
- Driver at Trefoil Networks
- Driver at Manuchar
- Driver & Motorbike Rider at Impex Worldwide Inc
- Driver at FCI International Limited
- Driver at Lekki Miami Beach Resort Limited
- Driver at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Private Driver at Eko Maintenance Limited