Inventory Analyst at IHS Towers
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: 29 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IHS Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Reports To: Manager Inventory
- Responsible for preparation, reconciliation, rectification and posting transactional data in ERP for respective entity (INT).
- Monthly preparation of inventory movement schedule for IHS.
- Monthly PO and invoice receipting for all inventory items in ERP and interfacing with the AP Team, to meet set management timeline for the payment of vendors (IHS).
- Recognition of monthly consumable for Opex and Capex items for amortization over IHS owned sites only and posting to ERP.
- Stock count and variance resolution and the agreement of the count to the General Ledger.
- Preparation of dispatches for the month in compliance with FIFO, with strict reference to pricing.
- Liaison with warehouse team for transaction posting and reconciliations
- Liaison with ALS, warehouse, Supply Chain, Internal auditor to due month physical count resolving the queries.
- Responsible for End to End management of HIS entity with respective to Inventory.
- Preparation of reconciliations between ERP, Warehouse Dash board report and Physical.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Supply Chain Management or any related field
- Inventory Management, Inventory financial analyst experience preferred.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral communication skills.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.
- Know More About IHS TowersSimilar Jobs
- Assistant - Base Log Supply at Medecins Du Monde
- Supply Chain Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Procurement Officer at Elevantix Consulting
- Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Store Keeper (Facility) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Supply Chain Marketing Director at ORACLE
- Store Officer at Vixa Pharmacy
- Procurement Officer at Christian Aid