Personal Assistant at Daca Consults Ltd.
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Daca Consults Ltd.
DACA Consults Limited is a multi – disciplinary consulting firm based in Lagos and with offices in various parts of Nigeria. The firm was incorporated in 2005 taking over the assets and liabilities of Double Ay Consulting Associates, a general management consulting firm founded in 1995. The firm provides various services covering business management, financial and human capital development.
To work closely with the CEO, helping to manage workload, organise daily activities and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls, managing diaries organizing meetings and appointments.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing expenses miscellaneous tasks to support other managers.
- BSc./HND Qualification in Office Technology, Accounting/Accountancy or Economics
- Membership of ACIS is very essential.
- Five (5) years’ experience as Personal Assistant or Head of Admin.
- Good organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, good spoken and written communication skills, good computer and administrative skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Daca Consults Ltd.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant/ Admin Officer at Daca Consults Ltd.
- Digital Marketer (Female) at Daca Consults Ltd.
- Know More About Daca Consults Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Secretary at Bingreach Digital
- Corporate Strategist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Administration and Logistics Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited