Senior Electrical Engineer at Onstream Group
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Transient, Stability and Steady state motor starting studies, simulation and calculation.
- Short circuit current calculation, simulation studies and calculation.
- Electrical design philosophy and criteria.
- Cable sizing criteria and calculation.
- Plant sizing design and calculation.
- Onshore field construction.
- Expertise in all aspects of process plant, instrument, control and ESD systems and software.
- Knowledge of installation and commissioning.
- Ability to specify key technical studies.
- Control and management of design change.
- Engineering Degree ( Electrical/Electronic Engineering):
- Shall be a Corporate Member of NSE/COREN
- Shall be a Corporate Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Participate in the Professional Career Development of IEEE
- Fluent knowledge of English
- At least 7 years relevant and related experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Onstream Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Process Engineer at Onstream Group
- Know More About Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- CADD Instructor/ENGINEER – Customer Care (Instructor) at CADD Centre
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- Electronics Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Estate Surveyor /Valuer, Civil Engineer at Bode Adediji Partnership
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7