Front Office Executive at AHI Residence Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at AHI Residence Limited
The AHI Residence is an 18-room Bed &Breakfast, non-smoking, non-alcohol serving facility located on the Lagos Mainland.
The AHI Residence is designed for professionals who require serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output especially those using the adjoining halls and meeting rooms at Action Health Incorporated’s (AHI) office complex.
Front Office Executive
- Accept reservations, changes and cancellations
- Check-in guests in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Check-out guests at end of stay. Ascertain guest satisfaction
- Ensures guest settles bill through POS, credit card or cash transaction.
- Utilize a variety of software systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports
- Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Work closely with Housekeeper to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate of Social Sciences / Arts
- 2+ years experience as a Front Office Executive in a reputable 3-star hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Versatility in use of Hotel Management Software
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com clearly stating the position being applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About AHI Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service - Marketing Agents at MyJobMag Limited
- Administrative Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Chief Operating Officer / Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- General Manager at Brookhouse International Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Rildelia Ventures Limited
- Operation Officer/Site Managers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Business Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Principal Programme Officer, Domestic Taxes at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)